Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  6 years repairing macs and ipods and 3rd level tech support
28647879

My macbook pro suddenly began deleting my data. I turned of

Customer Question

My macbook pro suddenly began deleting my data. I turned of the mac and now it stopped deleting data. I need to get that data back, and it was a pages doc.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Restart the computer and immediately hold the Shift key until you see the Apple Logo. This is called Safe Boot and it will attempt repairs. If you get to the login screen put in your user/pass then when it boots up, then tell me if it is still doing that.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
This will also turn off any possible malware
Expert:  Johnny Mack replied 1 year ago.
I have sent you an offer to remotely fix your issue with a special software made to verify if there was any data loss.
Hello again. I am posting back because i have not heard from you hopefully this a good thing as your problem is possibly fixed. Please either post back if your still having problems or just rate this reply ( 3 stars or better).