Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years
32989067

I have a 404 outdated photo and the removal is pending. Is

Customer Question

I have a 404 outdated photo and the removal is pending. Is there any way to speed up the process?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.
The only way to try to get Google to speed up an update is to use the form on my link below
https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url?pli=1
Give it the URL to the page and this can initiate Google to rescan.
They do not guarantee to do this, but a lot of the time it results in a quicker turn around on Google updating the search results.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you