Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  6 years repairing macs and ipods and 3rd level tech support
28647879

There, my question refers to dropbox and/or time machine/system

Customer Question

Hi there, my question refers to dropbox and/or time machine/system restore. Basically I have been using dropbox for work and had it set up that everything saved to my macbook air so that I could still access all files even when offline. My boss has removed me from a shared folder and I no longer have access to important files I need either online or on my laptop. Is there any way I can retrieve these files? I don't have time machine set up
Category: Mac
Expert:  Johnny Mack replied 1 year ago.
Hello there! My name is***** and I will be assisting you today. As long as the files were downloaded to your hard drive at some point we should be able to bring them back with a recovery software ( also knowing some of the files names would help). If you like i can remotely connect and do this for your.