Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of computer experience, CISCO certified
30970729

I have a AppleMac computer and have successfully installed

Customer Question

I have a AppleMac computer and have successfully installed 4 of my D link 930sl cameras over the last year. Now when I tried to seen them on computer it says their not connect to interent. Also I can't any new ones either for same reason.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
Are the cameras on the same local network as the Apple Mac, or are they on a different network, connected via the internet?
Check if you can view them using a different computer - if you can, then something is amiss with the settings on the Apple Mac.
If you cannot view the cameras on any computer, then either they are not connected to the internet, or there is a problem with the local network that the cameras are connected to.