Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

John a few times a day I open my apps or I may be writing

Customer Question

Hi John a few times a day I open my apps or I may be writing an email and the little box comes up on the screen asking for my password ***** my yahoo account or gmail account. It's mainly the yahoo account but I have the password ***** the settings where I
set my yahoo email account set up. I don't know why it keeps doing this so I either press cancel and continue or just put the password ***** the space. But it is a nuisance slowing me down. But I don't know why it's happening.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. What's your device, i.e., Mac computer, iPad, or iPhone, etc.?
Does it show what type of account password ***** is asking for, such as Apple ID account?
Does it affect anything not working?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,