Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Do you know much about iPhone hacking? My husband has been hacking my Mac, PC and i

Customer Question

Hello, do you know much about iPhone hacking? My husband has been hacking my Mac, PC and iPhone for a year and a half. I'm beyond tired of it. Right now, the issue that bothers me most is the iPhone. I have tried and googled everything. Wasted countless hours with apple. Badly need assistance to get him out of my iPhone.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
All you have to do is Restore your iPhone to default and make sure you only add the apps you know you want. Then also change your Apple ID password ***** add two step verification and then there is no way he can hack your phone
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
If you need more instructions I will be happy to do that but I have to sign off for tonight, thanks.