Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

When clicking on iphoto nothing happens...when I hold down

Customer Question

when clicking on iphoto nothing happens...when I hold down the right mouse button there is a window that pops up with the following options: Quite/Hide/Options...I also see ALL of my photos, but when clicking ANYTHING all of iphtoto disappears...WTF!?!?!?!??
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Can you get to activity monitor, and end iphoto then re-open and tell me what happens?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Same results
Please try the following:
1. Quit iPhoto if it is open.
2. Hold down the Command and Option keys on the keyboard.
3. Open iPhoto.
4. Keep the keys held down until you are prompted to rebuild the library.
5. A dialog will appear with rebuild options. Click Rebuild to begin the rebuild process.
Let me know then what happens.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The "upgrading" process has begun. Your assistance is much appreciated oh great one. My five children will not be able to eat the next few days because of your high service fees, hopefully this does it. Do I have to wait 4 hours till the process is done to finish paying?
Yes, we have to let the process finish.
You can rate my service now or later, this is your choice by clicking on one of the star icons.
Also, i am a tech only and have no control over the fees - However, if you compare, we are the cheapest then GeekSquad, iYogi and other tech support companies.
Thanks