John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry
60674955

My I pad color changed , how to change it to normal?

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.
Hi! Can you describe the change in more detail, please? John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The screen is still viewable, but it is turquoise and shadowed with white, like what is pictured on your initial web page, other dark colors havr wavy red behind them
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks! Can you tell me what version of iOS you are currently running, please? From the Home screen; tap Settings tap General tap About On the About screen, look for the "Version" information. Please let me know what it says. Thanks,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
8.1.2 (12B440)
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** *****’s attempt resolving this issue with your Apple device by trying a hard reset, then proceed from there if that does not resolve the problem: Disconnect the device from it's cord, if plugged in. Press and hold your Sleep/Wake button (on the top) and Home button (on the front) together for around 10 seconds. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons. The next thing you should see after the Apple logo is the home screen a few minutes later. If the above does not work, please let me know. John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've already done that, it doesn't resolve the problem
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.
Ok, in that case... Let's reset iOS settings. This will not remove any personal data but will reset iOS options back to current system defaults. You may have to re-enter passwords for Wi-Fi and other services. On the device; tap Settings tap General tap Reset tap Reset All Settings The device should eventually restart. John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It did not work, screen looks the same
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.
Ok, that's unfortunate. :-( When troubleshooting issues such as this, sometimes the final diagnosis is that it is a physical defect in nature and the answer, such as in this case, may be a recommendation to seek out repair from an authorized service center if the defect in question is not considered “user repairable”. I'm afraid that is the situation here, as well. This may be a frustrating answer and I do sympathize but please don't shoot the messenger. ;-) John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, my problem is not resolved, there should be not charge on my credit card
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.
I can only provide an answer, sometimes it is not a happy one. However, I'm not an employee of JustAnswer and have no control over your account with them or any financial requests you may have. You would need to contact them directly for something of that nature. Thanks and good luck!John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They stated if my problem was not resolved there would be no charge do you have their contact number?
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.
You can access http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for account help or contact customer service directly via***@******.*** with any financial concerns. 1.***-***-**** should be the number in the US. John