Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Somehow I have two identical copies of dashlane installed on

Customer Question

Somehow I have two identical copies of dashlane installed on my computer. How do I get rid of one of them??? If I "uninstall" one of them will they both get erased?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Even if you have two copies installed, they are sharing the common database file. So don't uninstall it as it will remove that database from both.
Instead of uninstalling, you can trash one copy. Go to Applications folder and just trash one copy of Dashlane.
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.