Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years
32989067

I WANT TO SIGN OUT OFYOUTUBE

Customer Question

I WANT TO SIGN OUT OFYOUTUBE
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.
They should not be related, but to sign out of Youtube, go to youtube and click on the blue circle in the top right with the person in it then click sign out.
This will sign you out of youtube.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please