caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I am trying to upload my Audio Book CDs into iTunes University

Customer Question

i am trying to upload my Audio Book CDs into iTunes University through iTunes.
Once I merge all of my CDs to make a single book, I don't know how to upload it to iTunes U.
If i drag it out of iTunes & take it to the desktop, then it separates all the CDs.
So when I upload it to the iTunes U, then its not a whole book anymore, but separate files of each CD
Plz. help.
Category: Mac
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Have you make a new playlist in iTunes and drag into it the files from Audiobook A and Audiobook B. There is a free program, called "Join Together" that helps with this issue. Fairly easy to use, unless the chapter, to be merged goes over 12 hours. Please let me know if it work for you or do you need more help waiting your feedback or a rating