Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  6 years repairing macs and ipods and 3rd level tech support
28647879

I have an OS X Snow Leopa.rd. My mac is so old, it will not

Customer Question

I have an OS X Snow Leopa.rd. My mac is so old, it will not take updates (OS 10.63) I have been talking to tech support of and on since my computer was haked and then crashed. I lost everything. The last person I talked to about getting my old iPhoto back, said I should have gotten iLife with it to download the missing apps that came on the computer. I got the Fed Ex today, but no disk was included of iLife to download the old iPhoto. I did get the Snow Leopard disk from you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Johnny Mack replied 1 year ago.
Hello there! My name is***** and I will be assisting you today. We can attempt to get some applications back but i will need to remotely connect to your mac.
Hello again. I am posting back because i have not heard from you hopefully this a good thing as your problem is possibly fixed. Please either post back if your still having problems or just rate this reply ( 3 stars or better).