Richard Hall
Richard Hall, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Chief Information Officer at Spectrum Contracting Serv.
77993500

Is there a way to highlight a person in a video clip using

Customer Question

Is there a way to highlight a person in a video clip using iMovie; arrow, circle them, etc?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard Hall replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** can assist you. The answer is yes! You can do this it takes a few steps, but it's not terribly difficult.I can provide you a step by step or I can provide you with a youtube video that walks you through the process, whatever you wish.If you choose the video route, I'll be here to assist you if you get stuck during the process.Just let me know how to proceed and I'll be delighted to assist you.Thanks,Richard
I had not heard back from you and I wanted to make sure that you had figured out a solution to your issue.
The particular video is located here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCQ8Q82jt1c
It will show you how to use circles, arrows whatever you wish. The process is basically creating the image and then importing into imovie.
This video will demonstrate how to do it or as I stated I can remote in or give you a list of steps.
Let me know!!!
Thanks,