Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have stored pictures of my gd son under his name in Safari

Customer Question

I have stored pictures of my gd son under his name in Safari but cannot get to Safari.A friend of mine went to AirBnB on my IPad and I can't get out of there.Please help
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Please hold the sleep/wake button and the home button on the iPad together until the iPad shuts itself off and continue to hold the buttons until you see white apple logo, when you see it, release the buttons.
After the iPad reboots, the issue should be resolved and you should be able to access Safari.
The sleep/wake button is the one on the top, and the home button is the round button in the center.
Let me know.
And, if you can take a second to rate my service that will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks