Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Can my iPad be used to record our granddaughter music pro

Customer Question

Can my iPad be used to record our granddaughter music program.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Yes do you want to record just the audio?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Audio and video
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
In that case just use the built in video camera, slide your finger up from the bottom of the iPad and tap on the camera icon. ON the right slide until you see Video and then tap on the red button to begin recording.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** I can make it record
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
You can test it beforehand but it is a little hard to hold it up for a long time so see if you can sit somewhere with something to rest it on while recording. Good luck!!!
If you are satisfied, please kindly Accept and provide an OK Rating - or Above or I don't get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. If we solved your problem, giving me high marks on the survey and / or bonuses are also GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!!