Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have pictures on my Mac computer on Kodak Easy-Share, and

Customer Question

I have pictures on my Mac computer on Kodak Easy-Share, and want to make a hard copy book using Shutterfly or My Publisher. So far, I've not been able to drag them over. What do I do now. I'm dealing with hundreds of pictures. Any suggestions?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
All the photos on the Kodak share should be saved on the Pictures folder. Open Pictures folder in Finder and can you see the the photos there ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Also, have you tried clicking and dragging the photos from the Kodak application and then importing to My Publisher?