Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have signed up with gmail recently, I think it was March.

Customer Question

I have signed up with gmail recently, I think it was March. In the last couple weeks I have been having a lot of trouble. Last week I sent out at least three emails, to different people, and they did not get what I sent. I have also had them tell me they sent emails to me, some I did not get, and some I got very late, about 4 or 5 hours after they were sent. Other emails are coming through, and some I send go through, but now I don't know how many others I may have missed I don't know about. The ones I verified as missing were in three different states, and I double checked that I had the right email address. Please help, I can't have this continuing. Some of my email is coming direct to***@******.*** and some is forwarded through***@******.***. The people who sent to me tried it both ways, and still I did not get it.
A separate question - when I look at my inbox, I find it hard to browse through the list as the type is so small. Is there any way to make it larger?
Thanks, Kapua
Category: Mac
Expert:  sanguinesandeep replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.
What program do you use to check your emails? Internet explorer, mozilla firefox, safari, outlook, outlook express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail or Thunderbird or other.
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution:
Would you allow me to take remote control of your computer and fix all the issues quickly as per your permission while you stay in front of it. It is 100% safe and secure.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable with performing steps yourself.
Remote access is an optional additional service($15 only) offer regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help. Click on "Get Extra Help" (Usually written with an orange background).
Visit this website:
www.join.me
Click “Start Meeting” on that page and download and run this file.
You will get a pop up on top of the screen.
That pop will show you a 9 digit number. Please tell me about this 9 digit number.
We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403