Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I just bought an iPad air 2 and it started restoring as

Customer Question

Hi, I just bought an iPad air 2 and it started restoring as required but has not done anything in the last 4 hours. It also says I need to upgrade the iOS which I'm happy to do but it won't do it till I'm done with the restore. But nothing se ms to be happening... Advice?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer / tablet professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Is this a brand-new iPad 2?
Are you able to do anything on the iPad now?
Can you please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,