Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps
50064670

How much do you cost to ask some questions?

Customer Question

Hi, how much do you cost for me to ask some questions?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish I can send you the details to connect.
Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry i am not sufficiently computer savvy to do this. Please just write me an answer: The update to IPhotos is not available in US MacStores. I cannot open IPhotos in anyway from the MacBook running Yosemite, including the Applications File.
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Okay, then safeboot your system by following below steps:
Be sure your Mac is shut down.
Press the power button.
Immediately after you hear the startup tone, hold the Shift key. The Shift key should be held as soon as possible after the startup tone, but not before the tone.
Release the Shift key when you see the gray Apple icon and the progress indicator (looks like a spinning gear).
Wait while safe mode boots up. It will take a lot longer than regular OS X.
Log in (press shift-enter instead of enter after putting in your password ***** log in without login items.)
You are in safe mode
Now open iPhoto and check the result. If it is working, boot normally and check the result again.
Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Once I do that I hope Iphoto will open, but what do I then do? Export everything to MAC's Photos?
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Did you tried Safe mode ? Is iPhoto opening in Safe mode ?
Regards
Jins