Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

How can scan my iphone

Customer Question

how can scan my iphone for virus
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Why do you think your iPhone has virus ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
iPhones are very secure devices and invulnerable to viruses or malwares out there. There are no viruses for iPhones and thus there are no AntiVirus application available for iPhone. Most of the viruses out there are for Windows PC and Android devices.
As long as you keep updated your iPhone, you don't have to worry about anything.
Goto Settings > General > Software Update and do all updates from there.
If your iPhone is frozen or not behave normally, then you can soft-reset it. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. This will soft reset it.
If you see any ads while browsing Safari or internet saying that your iPhone has virus, don't buy them. They are scam. There is NO virus for iPhones. All you have to do is, soft reset your iPhone and clear Safari. To do that, goto Settings > Safari and select Clear History and Website Data.
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask. If you face any other issues with iPhone, let me know.
I'd greatly appreciate if you take a second to rate my service as Good or Excellent.