Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I cannot get my e-mail to open. when I click on icon nothing happens. it was working two d

Customer Question

I cannot get my e-mail to open. when I click on icon nothing happens. it was working two days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
What version of Mac OS X are you using ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
We can try some basic troubleshooting steps and see if it works or not.
First reset the PRAM and NVRAM of your Mac. Follow the steps below to reset the PRAM and NVRAM
Shut down your Mac
Locate the following keys on the keyboard: Command, Option, P, and R.
Turn on the computer.
Press and hold the Command-Option-P-R keys. You must press this key combination before the gray screen appears and before the chime sound.
Hold the keys down until the computer restarts and you hear the startup sound for two or three times.
Release the keys and let the Mac bootup.
If that didn't work, then restart your Mac and immediately hold down Shift key on your keyboard for 15 seconds and this will boot into Safe Mode. Check Mail. Does it work in Safe mode ?
Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.