Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

TobyAt the bottom of an excel sheet in mac I see only

Customer Question

Hi Toby
At the bottom of an excel sheet in mac I see only some of the tabs and cannot access the others. What do I do (normally you can move along by chooses the last tab and the following becomes visible but not this time).
BR
Ann
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Why dp I not get an answer after withdrawal of mey. All I get is 100s of adds!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do NOT want to pay for this very poor service. Please credit my account immediately with the money you withdrew!
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
You've personally requested Toby and he wasn't online at that time. Personal requests have 15 minute lock and other experts will not be able to answer you that time. I'm very sorry for that.
Would you like me to help you with your issue ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
I can help you to solve your problem. If I couldn't solve your problem or if you are not satisfied with my service, you can contact JustAnswer for refund. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Just let me know if you want me to help you. Please reply.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have long since solved the problem myself. Just make sure to return my deposit.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, please contact or email to***@******.*** for refund.
Best Regards,