Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

On my iMac,somehow, on Safart. the top web address bar at the

Customer Question

On my iMac,somehow, on Safart. the top web address bar at the top has disappeared. Is there a way to get it back?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. While in Safari, if you move your mouse at the top of the screen, does it show the address bar / toolbar?
Please try the followings:
- In Safari, click on the View menu at he top, then if it has the option Show Toolbar, then click on it, and check.
- If that does not work, click on the View menu at the top in Safari, then click on Customize Toolbar...
, then click and hold the default set / address bar to where it was previously (to the top), then release.
- You can also right-click (or Control-click) near the top in Safari, then click on Customize Toolbar...)
, then click and hold the default set / address bar to the top in Safari, then release.
- If needed, please click on the website below for the instruction video:
https://youtu.be/UBAsvz7ERWk?t=50
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,