Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have the new MAC version of Hallmark and cannot make it

Customer Question

I have the new MAC version of Hallmark and cannot make it work. When I click on a design and pick the card I want, a mark comes on the screen in the lower right of the design. When I click the mark I get a full screen of the design and can open to look on the inside, but then I am lost as to how to select and work with this design
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Please go to the Apple logo at the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information:
The exact system Version (listed right under Mac OS X)
Processor
Memory
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OSX version10.7.5
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please are you there and can you help me?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Yes I don't have that program here as it is a little rare I made an offer to connect so I can hep you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you connect will I then have to pay another $25?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Yes that is the offer. You are guaranteed satisfaction.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to cancel my initial payment, how do I do that?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
I can request that for you. Is the money the only problem? I am willing to bypass that if you wish?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I can get this software working without paying that is my wish. I think there is a problem with the software
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
No sorry this is not Hallmark this is a paid help site.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
I am willing to connect for no additional fee but you do have to pay what you agreed to at the start. Do you want to do that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks,, I understand I would not have , if not satisfied,so I expect the charge to be cancelled.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry I don't understand that. You want to end this help session and get connected to customer service?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
I have no access to your account please click the Help link at the bottom of the question page or email***@******.*** and the Customer Support department will correspond with you directly to assist you. Or I can send the question to customer service?