Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My Mac book pro is showing a prohibited symbol and every now

Customer Question

my Mac book pro is showing a prohibited symbol and every now and then either the apple symbol or a question mark pops up
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.
Do you know which version of OS X is installed on this Mac?
Thanks,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your response John, I was about to email to say the problem has been resolved. Sorry to waste your time. Best wishes, Lynda
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.
No worries, Lynda. Please feel free to request me again when you come back to ask another question. Insert “For John T. F. only” in your initial question and you can, also, submit new questions directly via the following page: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-macdruid/ John