Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My login is all screwed up. I can't log in. I have reset my

Customer Question

My login is all screwed up. I can't log in. I have reset my password ***** times and am completely frustrated.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Is this email password?
What happens when you reset your password? Is there any error or message?
Is your email currently working on another device, such as on a windows or mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Gmail. This is my Google password. This email is not working on another device.
So if you go to the website www.gmail.com on any device, your gmail email address is not working right?
What happens when you try to reset your google / gmail account password? What does it say?
Do you have a windows or mac computer, if any?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am working on a Samsung Pad and a Galaxy S5. The problem I am having is signing on to Google.
Can you please tell me what happens when you sign in your Gmail email account at the Gmail website http://www.gmail.com? What does it say?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It doesn't say anything. It signs in just fine
So your email is working at the gmail.com website?
Does it ask for your google / gmail password? Can you sign out at website http://www.gmail.com , then sign back in to see if your password ***** ***** or not?
Did you make any change your google / gmail account recently that may have caused the issue?
Can you go to the website https://myaccount.google.com and check if the option "2-Step Verification" is showing On or Off?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Viet, I'm sorry but this is a waste of time and a crock of shit. I don't want to pay $34 for this.
I'm sorry, I'm not sure why you said that. I'm not affiliated with Google / Gmail. I'm an independent technician. Troubleshooting takes time. I can fix this issue for you. Please let me know if you'd still like me to fix this issue for you. We guarantee our service, so you don't have to worry about anything. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.