Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I forgot the password ***** my ipad mini. I have no idea whether

Customer Question

I forgot the password ***** my ipad mini. I have no idea whether it is synced to itunes as I only use it to play games. Can you help? It wornt let me install a new game. thank you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Did you forget the Apple ID's password ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
If you forget the Apple ID's password, then you can reset the password ***** Apple ID from this website --- > https://iforgot.apple.com/
Goto the above site, enter your Apple ID (it is your email address and you can find it in Settings > iTunes & App Store). Click Next and select Email option. Then Apple will send you the reset instructions to your email address. Follow the instructions to reset the password.
If that didn't work, then goto the above site, enter your Apple ID and this time select Answer Security questions. Fill the required information and you can reset the password ***** there.
After resetting, use the new password ***** the iPad Mini.
If you have any difficulty, please let me know and I will continue to help you.