Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My iPhoto library is now in the new Photos application. I

Customer Question

My iPhoto library is now in the new Photos application. I am unable to export any photos or albums to Facebook even though it is checked in my Extensions menu. When I try to go from Facebook to the album I want to export or even when I try to copy it to a disc the Albums designation does not show my over 250 edited albums but shows every unedited photo in my library. I can look at my albums but they are prisoners I cannot copy, send, or export.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Thank you.