Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Im trying to sync my mt ipad mini to my zagg keyboard case

Customer Question

im trying to sync my mt ipad mini to my zagg keyboard case
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. What happens when you pair the keyboard ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the keyboard is charged and the lights are on and working i just cant remember if i have to hold the button down for a certain amount of time and I dont know what to do with the ipad to sync with the zagg keyboard
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hold down the bluetooth button on the keyboard for 3-5 seconds and it will go into pairing mode (the light will blink). Then on your iPad, goto Settings and select Bluetooth. It will show the list of available devices. It will recognize your keyboard. So select it and it will be paired with your iPad. If asked to enter some numbers, enter those numbers on the keyboard to pair. Please let me know how it goes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is now connected but still not working but there is that thinking circle next to other devices like its thinking what the heck is that
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Ignore it, it is looking for other devices. Open Mail, Notes or Safari and type something. Does it work ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
If that didn't work, then press and hold down the Power button and Home button of the iPad at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Then goto Settings > Bluetooth and connect your keyboard. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi Courtney, I'm just checking. How is it going ?