Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I installed new memory into iMac mid-2010 Core i3 27".

Customer Question

Hi, I installed new memory into iMac mid-2010 Core i3 27". Memory checked out ok. Had a few crashes, decided to update from 10.8.5 to Yosemite. Go through all the download stuff, it starts to install. 10-15 minutes into it, it crashes and gives a long crash report on the left side of the screen which then goes black. Tried to re-install about four times now.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
The current status your at is, you cannot install yosemite because the mac keeps crashing?
Or, youve installed yosemite but cant start?
Please clarify what the current condition of the imac is.
Thank you,
Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please refund deposit. Services not required.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
You can submit your own refund request, by following the steps on this page. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund If anything further comes up, or you find yourself in need of further assistance you are welcome to respond. Thank you, *****