Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Can you suggest some apps we can download that we can watch

Can you suggest some apps we can download that we can watch with my 1 year old boy. he seems to especially like watching videos of us and his baby cousin.
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you today!

Question, will you be wanting to watch or view those apps on your mac? Or on an ipad, or a leapster or some other device or item?

Thank you ahead of time for your patience, and your response.

Dustin S
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

on my Mac book air

Thanks Tony..

When you mention APPS..

Here is a long list of Kid Friendly apps..

Id suppose that most of t hose are probably not quite accessible to a one year old though..

Here is an app geared more at 1 year olds..

Alphababy was a really good app, that made it where each key on the keyboard would interact when pressed , and also stopped any damage from being done to the mac by changing files names, etc..

You can get it here.

That should be a few to get you started, as well as the original list I sent which you can browse through.. Alpha baby, being one of the safest and best. Being that its interactive and doesnt take any real skills, just the ability all babys have to want to tap tap tap on the keyboard!

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent below when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.