Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

i have this message on my iPad "Ipad not Backed up. This iPad

i have this message on my iPad "Ipad not Backed up. This iPad hasnt been backed up,. Backups happen when this iPad is plugged in, locked, and connected to Wi-Fi" The screen is frozen I cannot do anything on the iPad. Please help
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX i will do my best to assist you.

Please see the image below to identify two buttons pointed by arrows.

1. Sleep Wake button
2. Home Button

Hold the home button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time for a couple of seconds, then you will see iPad turn itself off, continue holding the buttons until the iPad restarts (you will see apple logo), release the buttons when you see the white apple logo.

The message you are getting is indicating that it has not been backed up, all you need to do is put the iPad on charge and ensure that it is connected to your wireless network and the back up should happen automatically.

Hope this helps, and if you can take a second to rate my service that will be appreciated.

Thanks