Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps
50064670

I have a final cut pro question. Went i sent material to the

I have a final cut pro question. Went i sent material to the compressor everything is fine until i get to the final submit button, it is not highlighted so I can not compress. How can i get the button highlighted?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 9 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Which version of FCP you are using ? Is this a new problem ?

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Hello Jinis.

the compressor i am using is version 3.5.3

yes it is a new problem. i compressed with no issues with 2 different settings about 20 days ago.

Okay, first of all please download the compressor repair tool from this page. Run that app and check the result. If it not helps, reinstall Compressor and Qmaster by following the instructions here. Check and let me know the result.

Regards
Jins
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience: Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

i will try the repair tool. I do not have the software to reinstall. my partner in Singapore has it all.

going to paid to check repair tool. i will content you when done.

thank you again. hope this works.

Okay, check and let me know the result. If the repair didnt help you need to reinstall.

Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hey J,
I am now on my phone because I am currently compressing. The tool appeared to fix a few things with the compressor. One of which was the submit button. It is now highlighted. I tried to sumbit and compress a few times and it failed immediately. I restarted and tried again. It appears to be working. I will know if ur compresses correctly in 10 minutes. I will contact u then from my computer.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Hey J,

All is groovy. The repair tool worked and I was and am able to compress. Thank you very much!!

Happy to hear it worked. Actually, this is a known issue with compressor. While dealing with compression its preferences files getting corrupted and that is the reason behind this issue. The repair tool I recommended helps most times. We can hope apple will soon publish an update to fix this issue with compressor.

Now please rate my answer with Excellent rating. Then only I will get paid for my time and efforts. A good bonus will make me more happy.

Remember us, when you need any assistance again. Your business is very valuable for us. You can ask a question directly to me by going to http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-jinsmn/

Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Done.

Thank you again Jins for your guidance.

Best regards and stay happy,

Jimmy

Thank you very much for the positive rating and good bonus. Remember me, when you need any assistance again. You can ask a question directly to me by going to http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-jinsmn/ Now let me file this question as closed.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

got ur info.

closed...