Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.
30759776

I have lost my itunes since I was at the apple store in Boulder

I have lost my itunes since I was at the apple store in Boulder getting a new iphone5c. Not sure what happened. Dan was a very helpful tech. May I please have some assistance?
Connie

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

Your iTunes should be able to be retrieved.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page. No extra charge.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can you please walk me through it? There is no itunes note on the bottom of my screen. Thx.

Thank you.

When you say it is not on the bottom of your screen, are you referring to your computer or your iPhone?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Computer. I was in the apple store in Boulder a couple weeks ago, and I don't know what they did for me to lose it. Can we talk on phone?

I am sorry Constance, but a phone call is not possible.

If you would allow, I can start a temporary screen sharing session, which will allow me to share your screen temporarily so I can fix this problem for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That is fine.

Thank you.

If you are using a PC, Internet Explorer works the best. If you are using a Mac, only Safari will work with this remote.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=508cf6a2-116b-4a19-b6cf-9ce9fc148dd1

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have macbook pro and safari. Can you walk me through this so I can get to my programs on itunes and not disappear again?

yes.

Please, click the link, open your downloads window, double click the Elsinore... file, double click the ScreenConnect item and allow it to run.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what link?

The link that I sent 4 posts ago, above.

It says, "Please, click the following link...."

Here it is again: http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=508cf6a2-116b-4a19-b6cf-9ce9fc148dd1

All is now working.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help below.

- Jason