Cris, Mac Specialist
Experience:  4 years Mac Specialist, Apple Certified.

the bar with: you search images mail drive calindar sites groups admin more

the bar with:

has disappeared from my google screen. Advice please. Thank you.

Thanks for asking your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be glad to assist you.

Google has made some changes to there Google home page. They no longer have the links a top the screen as your use to seeing. Towards the top right there is box icon which looks like dots.

If you click on it there you will find a majority of the links that run across the top of the page in icons now.

I hope this helps, if you have any further questions please let me know BEFORE selecting any negative rating. I will answer your follow ups.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Not quite there. My "home page" (in the sense used in my Safari preferences) is set to my gmail account. Not something I'm committed to, just the way it is right now. That so, my dot boxed icon appears at trhe top left, not right. And when clicked gives me "top sites", not the usual google menu.

Michael could we do a remote connection so I can take a look?

I can provide you the details for the remote session.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Let's do it.

Use the link to reach the site when you do click on the Orange Button to Start Meeting on the left side.

Run the software and when it completes you will have a orange window top of your screen with 9-digit session id. Please reply back to me with it so I can join the session.

Click here>>>
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm clicking on the " tab. It gives me a mail screen but doesn't populate the address field with anything. I'm lost, or perhaps I've just given you what you need.

Hi Michael,

Issue was resolved during remote session.
Did you have any further questions for me?
Hi Michael,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

If in the future you have any further questions please save my site profile. So you can reach me directly.

Let me know,