Cris, Mac Specialist
Experience:  4 years Mac Specialist, Apple Certified.

I want to purchase a bluetooth speaker for the Ipad. Or

I want to purchase a bluetooth speaker for the Ipad.

Or I could go direct to a loud speaker via a cable.

Could you please tell me how good the bluetooth connection is. I have an Ipad 3 with full memory.

Thank you.

Thanks for asking your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be glad to assist you.

There are two bluetooth portable speakers I recommend. Either the Bose Soundlink II or the Jawbone Big Jambox.

Both speakers will connect to any device which has bluetooth capabilties. iPad, iPhone, iTouch, Android devices and computers. The bose has great sound quality just like any bose audio device they make. It is very light and portable the sound for such a small device is remarkable.

The Big Jambox also has very good sound quality and a Live Audio feature which gives more a live feel where the sound seems to come out of every angle of the speaker. It also have some customizing of startup and shutdown sound also if purchased from you can customize the colors. The one feature this speaker has it a Mic. So if connected to your phone with bluetooth you can actually take the call and speak into the speaker.

Here is a link for a comparison on the two devices. I have the Big Jambox personally and love it. I know some that have the Bose and they love it as well.

Click here>>>Comparison

Let me know if you have any further questions.