Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I want to buy an Apple tv device for my HD TVs. Can I order

I want to buy an Apple tv device for my HD TVs. Can I order on line and hook-up myself, or do I need a pro to hook them up?

Hi Barbara. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Yes, you can setup it yourself. It is a plug and play device. All you need to do is, connect it to Power, connect it to your HD TV with the HDMI cable and connect the Apple TV to your wireless network. You will be asked to connect to Wireless network automatically when you turn it on. There is no other configuration required.

You can buy it directly from Apple, from here :

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

And add a bookmark of this page, so if you need any help in the future, you can get back to me directly via this bookmark.

Best Regards,