Dustin, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  4 Years in the US Military working with Mac's and networking equipment
19897260

I cannot SHARE on my IPod. I have had 2 pros to check it out.

I cannot SHARE on my IPod. I have had 2 pros to check it out. They both said that there is no SHARE on. Y
What canI do? They cost touch to now be fully equipped.

3q84c
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you today!

Question.. Are you trying to share the entire itunes music library you have on your mac or pc, to your ipod,, ?

Or, did you mean something else?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I cannot share anything on Facebook.
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.
Ahhh..

So your using the Facebook app on your ipod.. And thats where your having issues sharing, On the facebook app...

Or, are you using the ipod touch, web browser, and going manually to www.facebook.com , signing into your account and attempting to share from there?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Dustin, I am sorry, but I. Have an I pad. I just bought my grandson an ipod.
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

Not a problem Wilma, im just trying to ensure that you and I are on the same page..

Ok, So You have an Ipad , and on that ipad, you access facebook by opening your web browser so you can get to the internet, then tapping in, facebook.com, and then going to facebook and logging into your account.

Or, you use the facebook application, and just tap on the icon and it automatically attempts to sign you into facebook, without having to open the webpage ..

?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I just tap on the icon.
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.
Understood..

And thats the issue.. If you use the web browser on your ipad, and then go to facebook.com and login..

And then view the website in desktop mode.. You will see the entire facebook website as you normally would on a computer, and be able to share just as you would normally.

So try accessing facebook from the browser, and you should be able to share from there.

If you have any further question Wilman, please let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent below when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have never shared. What is desktop mode?
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

Lets take this a step at a time Wilma..

First, I want you to open the Safari web browser on your ipad..

And then go to facebook,com and sign into your account..

You should then see the share buttons on your posts, either on your main page on on your newsfeed..

let me know if you cant make it that far, or if you dont see the share buttons on your posts or newsfeed..

Thanks!

Dustin S>
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Dustin, thank you so much. Everything is great. You are my hero!

Thank you for serving our country. You are a true hero of the USA. God bless you.
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

Thnk you very much Wilma, for your kind words.. I'm very thankful for my time in the service, I joined one year before 9/11 and I dont regret it one bit.

If you have any further questions now or in the future, please let me know.

If you feel that your issue was resolved, it would be appropriate at this time to click one of the rating icons below and then click submit, currently my score for this question shows as a 0 ( = no solution found )

Thanks again Wilma, and I hope you have a blessed weekend.

Dustin S.
Dustin, Mac Enthusiast
Experience: 4 Years in the US Military working with Mac's and networking equipment