Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

When I use the Epson App to print, the font is always printed

Customer Question

When I use the Epson App to print, the font is always printed much larger so if I have a document in 12pt it prints it in 16pt. Is there a reason for this?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What version of windows or mac is on the computer you are printing from?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am printing from my IPad
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
I apologize but I am going to need to opt out and open this to all experts.
.
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Which Epson app are you using for a non Airprint printer? Are you saying you have other Airprint printers and it prints fine?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Epson iPrint is the App. No I only have the one printer but the document prints fine from my laptop to this printer.
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Ok I have beem using Handyprint and it works fine on my non Airprint Epson. Let me try the iPrint app. What document are you printing from?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
When I enter the App I choose 'Online Storage' and select the document from my Dropbox account.
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
OK give me a minute
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
In the meantime you might want to try the Handyprint free trial:

http://www.netputing.com/handyprint/

the app goes on your computer that is connected to your printer
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Just realise that you think I have a Mac - not sure how but apologies I have a HP Laptop using Windows 8. The issue is with my IPad .
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Yes sorry. I'll opt out.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Okay - Thanks for trying
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Good luck
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I’m Rachel, and I’m moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Rachel

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
If I close the question does it mean I lose my deposit?

Hello

I can close your question per your request and return your good faith deposit to your original funding source immediately. It may take up to 4 business days to show back up in your account depending on your credit card company. Or we can continue to try and find a professional for you. Please let me know how you wish to proceed.

Rachel ~ Moderator

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Close please