Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

My IPAD purchased 1/13/13 just went black. Sari still works,

My IPAD purchased 1/13/13 just went black. Sari still works, but all else is black. I tried recharging without luck. Battery charge was about 50% when it went black/blank. Help needed. I was updating Apps when it happened. I pressed the new icon that looks like a triangle--word processing/documents/spreadsheets. (Not available on my IPOD. Thanks, Charlene

Hello Charlene! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer / tablet professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried to turn off / restart the iPad this way: Please press and hold both the Power button and the Home buttons together on the iPad for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you. The screen is at the Apple Icon and it is downloading from my PC in restore mode. I got this far earlier, but it froze before it finished, so I'm not certain yet if it is fixed or not. I will let you know when the download is complete (If it is). Again, thanks

My IPAD is in restore mode. Thanks, again. Charlene

You're welcome. If you need anything else, please let me know any time. Thank you,