James, Sr. Mac Support Expert
Experience:  Mac Expert
24111805

I have an ipad 2. I recently upgraded to IOS7. I hate it.

I have an ipad 2. I recently upgraded to IOS7. I hate it. Especially the graphics and the calendar colors etc. I would like to restore it back to IOS6. Is that possible?
Hi, my name is James.

Apple has implemented very strict security checks in its IOS devices, including a full and complete ban on version downgrades.

There is absolutely no way to downgrade from IOS7. If the iPad see you are trying to install a lower version, it will immediately fail the installation.

I'm sorry for the bad news, but hope this answers your question!

If you have any other questions or need more information, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond!
I'd appreciate it if you can rate my service using the faces below my answer.

Many thanks,

James.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks - But I'm not paying for an answer I already had. I appreciate your getting back to me

Your question was "is that possible?" - this means you did not already have the answer.

I provided with an answer to a question you asked, and I'd appreciate getting paid for that.

Thanks,

J.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Fair enough. Thanks.

Thank you!