John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry

How do I sync my ipad, PC and iPhone together?

Hello! My name isXXXXX will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

Can you tell me what version of Windows you are running?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Windows 7

Thanks, Niki!

...and can you tell me the version of iOS used on each Apple device?

Tap Settings > General > About and look for "Version" if you are unsure.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

iPhone 7.0.4

iPad 7.0.2

Thanks again.

The easiest method for you would be to use iCloud to sync personal data between devices.

On the iPad and iPhone;

tap Settings

tap iCloud

Then, sign in with your Apple ID. Make sure all services are turned ON that you would like to use.

If you are already signed into iCloud then make sure both devices are using the same Apple ID.

It's usually best to use the same Apple ID as you use for the iTunes and App Stores, when possible.

On your Windows 7 PC you will then need to install "iCloud Control Panel for Windows".

On Windows sign in with the same Apple ID you used on the iPhone and iPad. (If it doesn't prompt you after install, enter the Apple ID in Control Panel > "Network and Internet" > iCloud

If you still have concerns, please do not negatively rate my answer, simply reply back before rating. I'll be more than happy to work with you further. Hopefully, this info will answer your question. When you are satisfied, please give my answers a positive rating. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Wonderful thank you!

Unfortunately I can't recall my iTunes password XXXXX I was skepical to give my personal details when I first signed up and did not put in my correct birthday. Is there a way to figure this out?

You are very welcome, Niki!

I believe I just answered the other question you submitted in relation to the birth date issue on the Apple ID here:

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. If you need further assistance on this issue, please let me know. If you are satisfied but have not yet rated, please do so. Positive ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Also, feel free to request me again at any time when you come back to ask another Apple-related question.

I can be reached directly via the following page: