Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

A photo has frozen on a photobook that I downloaded and

A photo has frozen on a photobook that I downloaded and I cannot remove it. Can you help please. Gill XXXXXX

Hello Gillian! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. It may sound silly, but have you shut down / restarted the computer yet, and check?

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

.Sorry the computer won't shut down

I'm sorry, please turn off the computer this way: Press & hold the power (on/off) button on the computer for about 7 seconds or so, then it will turn off. Then turn it back on and check.

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How stupid am I. I have now deleted the photobook and will begin a new one with different, reliable software. Thank you, Gill

Great. You're welcome. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option above, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you