Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I am new at thhis. Have 4X Nikon camera and need a USB cable

Customer Question

I am new at thhis. Have 4X Nikon camera and need a USB cable for computer to camera for photos. They only advertize 40DX. Will this will?
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 2 years ago.
Hello! My name is John, I will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

I believe the 4X on your camera may refer to the zoom. Do you know the part number?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

? 18=135?

Hi Naomi, that's probably the focal length for the camera but sadly is not unique enough to identify.

How long ago did you buy this camera and do you still have the original box by chance?

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. If you need further assistance on this issue, please let me know. If you are satisfied but have not yet rated, please do so. Positive ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Also, feel free to request me again at any time when you come back to ask another Apple-related question.

I can be reached directly via the following page: