Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

How do I change the boot sequence on my mac? To install/run

How do I change the boot sequence on my mac? To install/run a recovery program.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

To change the boot sequence, restart your Mac and immediately hold down the Option key on your Keyboard. This will bring the Startup Manager. From the startup manager, you can select any available booable devices like DVD, Macintosh HD, Recovery HD etc

You can also select bootable media from System Preferences > Startup Disks.

To boot into CD/DVD, restart your Mac and immediately hold down C key on your keyboard after putting the disc to the Mac.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,