Lindie-mod
Lindie-mod,

looking for a MAGENTO expert

Customer Question

looking for a MAGENTO expert who has an hour or two and rates to discuses via Skype MAGENTO issues and resolve them

Category: Mac
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 8 months ago.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

SQ11

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Are you using Magneto from the hosting side or from the client side?

Customer :

both

Customer :

hiya michael

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

hi

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Sorry about that.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

What are you having trouble with?

Customer :

hiya

Customer :

Magento Enteprise - all the tutorials are for basic set up and or for enterprise go and i guess for what i need i would require between one and two hours

this is not a design request but a basic how does Magento work -smiles

1) have a template - need to know why I have some pages correct black backgrouns and others white

2) how to fins the widgets/modules where graphics are displayed so i can alter them
i have found the path to the original image and changed those graphics to a more suitable.. but some need to be deleted and i dont want to delete the graphic and leave the code for them

3) to create my own widgets

4) to organise the shop ie multiple prices/sizes for example a trousers (sizes) + (cloths) + (pin stripe down leg)

5) multiple zone delivery

this is a sample of some of the issues I have

Customer :

could do with a google plus chat or a Skype chat

Customer :

what is your rate to tell me?

Customer :

hello

Customer :

hello?

Customer :

smiles

Customer :

hello

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Richard, let me take a look at this and I will let you know shortly what I can do.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

hello?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

hello?

Richard, I am going to open this up to all experts to get you faster service.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

so you can't help me?

Richard, you will receive an email when another expert takes your question to answer - they will help you at that time.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

sorry so you know diddly squat about magenta? so this ha taken three days… and i have got no further forward…

if you know didly squat why did you answer it?

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 8 months ago.

I’m Lindie, and I’m moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Lindie

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

i am sorry but I have been paying my monthly fee and the first time I use it i get a guy who responds and leaves the impression he is an expert in magento

and he obviously is not

it has been a waste of time and and lost and cost me two days..

why does this guy answer ??? not good...

yes i still need someone to have a Skype condo and i am happy to pay for their services…

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Lindie

Richard, I apologize if I somehow gave you the impression that I am not familiar with the software. However, as I said, the reason I opened the question to all experts was in the interests of time. I have very little time available in the next several days and wanted you to get the fastest service possible. If you are not concerned about the timeframe, I would be happy to help you. I just don't want to set your expectations incorrectly. I opted out of the question for your sake not because I am unfamiliar with the software. Had I been unfamiliar with the software I would never have taken your question.

If that is the case, let me know and I will continue. However you continue, please try to do so with the level of respect that you expect in return. It will be much easier to find somebody interested in helping you if you are respectful and cooperative. I do not benefit from this information in any way, I am just offering it so that you know I did not offer to help you with something I knew nothing about. Also, your question has remained visible to other experts to respond even after my first reply. What you're asking for will be a time consuming task, and there are not an abundance of engineers who are familiar With Magenta. I will continue to help you if you would like, but please understand that I am limited in the time I can spend on it over the next several days. If you want to do that, let me know.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

well you knew my question was for an hour or two tops which i am prepared to pay for… for a Skype chat

if you did not have the time you should not have answered… simples

i stil do and the reason i posted is because it is urgent… and i need someone like two days ago and you answering knowing you don't have the time is unhelpful this is not being disrespectful to you as you implied but disrespectful to me who has now wasted two days trying to find someonebut

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Rachel

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

yes i am still waiting…can't believe it is taking so long

I have been paying my fee for a number of months and the first time i ask i get a wasted response by a time waster

and so i feel i have wasted my money for the last few months

Best,

Rachel

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

thankyou...

I have nothing to do with you wait. I've done nothing but try to help you. Please stop with the insults. Other experts can see that and they aren't going to be anxious to help someone who is persistently insulting a colleague. How cooperative you are perceived as being will have a significant impact on tour wait an the likelihood of someone else to choose to help you. I have noted your numerous insults. There is no need to repeat them. Good luck finding another Magneto Expert. I wish you the best.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

they are not insults...

i asked a plain and simple question which required an expert who i wish to employ for two hours and pay.. and talk on Skype - you responded

you failed to help me

where is the insult in that - you wasted my time in responding to you and that time could have been more valuable to be used by someone else who responds and helps...

you did nothing… so wheres the insult??? if you don't like the truth then you should not contact people and then decline when asked for your help with what for an expert is simple basic fundamental issues if you can't help or not got the time for two hours you should not have responded….

I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Lindie-Moderator

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

sigh

yes only the time waster responded...

i am still awaiting a "professional" expert to contact me...

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us; we are waiting on another professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. We appreciate your understanding!

Best,

Lindie

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

i am get more frustrated by the fact i respond i still want someone and yet you keep coming back asking me am i still looking

I still cannot believe a guy who is supposed to be an expert wastes everyones time by responding and then says he does not have the time available…..

i will give it 48 hours and if no one responds i will be stopping my membership and will be asking for a full refund for at the moment this has been a complete waste my time and money

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

guess you don't have any magenta experts

ok as it is the second time i have used you guys and not used you for months and the first time i really really need help and you guys can't help and i get a time waster who responds I am going to cancel my membership and request that i have a fill refund of all my monies