Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I was reading an eMail, when I got a notice on the screen,

Customer Question

I was reading an eMail, when I got a notice on the screen, telling me that my mail
account with aol had expired and I would have to get a new one. Then my whole mail account disappeared. I have not been able to get into aol mail. Even my address book disappeared. Everything else in the Computer is working as usual.
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 2 years ago.
Hello! My name isXXXXX will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

Were you accessing your AOL Mail account via Safari?

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. If you need further assistance on this issue, please let me know. If you are satisfied but have not yet rated, please do so. Positive ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Also, feel free to request me again at any time when you come back to ask another Apple-related question.

I can be reached directly via the following page:

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I attempted for hours to get help from you, but your system would not accept my Visa card. I repeatedly requested your advise on what to do. Never got an answer. So, consequently, I never signed up for any further help, or money owed to you. In fact, I was charged $5, which I expect to be returned to my account.

Thank you,

Rebecca XXXXX

I'm sorry you had issues Rebecca. However I'm am not an employee of JustAnswer and so can not assist you with financial matters or site issues. You'll need to contact them directly.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Was unable to contact my Expert. I tried for several hours, and finally gave up and went to another site, where they took care of my problem.

I wish that I had been able to make contact. Sorry John!