Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP
A few weeks ago when my aol account sent out a spam message. At that point I tried to disconnect from them, but clearly didn't succeed
I'm in and there are a ton of messages sent this morning at 1am and from October 6, when this happened before and I went through what I thought was disconnecting
I have changed the password XXXXX in the last month and I would like to no have an aol account. How do I DISCONNECT?
1. Sign in to My Account with your master Username and password.
2. Answer the Account Security Question and click Continue.
3. Select Change My AOL Plan.
4. Under your current subscription or at the bottom of the page, click CANCEL PLAN.
5. Review the confirmation page. If you still want to cancel your free AOL account, select a reason for canceling from the drop-down menu and then click CANCEL AOL (Click Keep My Plan if you changed your mind).
If you have any other questions or need more information, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond!I'd appreciate it if you can rate my service using the faces below my answer.Many thanks,James.
Thanks, but that is the procedure I followed in early October and obviously it didn't take. How will this time be different?
Did exactly the same thing, so I hope it works.
got in and tried to answer an email that someone responded to from the spam and it didn't go