Nick H.
Nick H., Mac Specialist
Experience:  Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, Mac Pro G5.

I purchased a Logitech keyboard for my iPad. I was able to

I purchased a Logitech keyboard for my iPad. I was able to link it with no problem but even though I haven't done anything different other than recharge it & even though my iPad shows it as being linked I can not get the keyboard to work. Do I need to send it in or is ther something else I can do?
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you today.

I am sorry that your keyboard does not work with iPad. Please first try to remove the Bluetooth link and connect them back.

On your ipad, go to Bluetooth. Select Logitech keyboard on the list and tap Delete/Disconnect.

Scan again. Tap Logitech keyboard and pair/connect. After connected, try to type on your keyboard. See if it will work or not.

If that does not work, we can do a quick Reset on your iPad.

HOLD the Power (on/off) button and Home (round button with white square) button for 10-12 seconds. Ignore the Turn off message and release the buttons when you see the white apple logo. Let your iPad boots. Now test to see if keyboard will work or still not working.

Please let me know if these methods worked or not. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you that worked. I would have contacted you sooner but my server was down.
You are welcomed. Glad it worked out for you.

Please rate my answer so I can get credit. Thank you!