Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

mon adresse mail :[email protected] PROBLEME pour réception

mon adresse mail :[email protected]

PROBLEME pour réception de mails

serveur de réception

port de réception maintenant 995 !!!

merci XXXXX XXXXX pour bonne connexion

Patrick Vermer
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

Thank you

If it does not let you download/run the ScreenConnect program, please go to the Apple logo menu > System Preferences… > Security & Privacy > General tab
, then select the Anywhere option

, then click on the website below again:

, and download the ScreenConnect application when prompted, then open / run it. And please use Safari if needed.

Edit: If you can, please go to your email settings, then change the port to 995 (instead of 993), and check. If you do not know how, please let me know your application, such as Mail Mail (the stamp icon), or Outlook, etc.)

Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it is ok now ; in fact it was a bad configuration between my old address:

[email protected] and the new one :[email protected] when i changed a few weeks ago ; i could send mails but any mails received on my box mail except ON SAFARI

Great, I'm glad you got it working. If there is any issue later, or if you need anything else later, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service below? Take care! Thank you